The intent was to publish a book if and only if we had enough stories and donors could help finance the project.
Because you enGAGED, the book was written and printed. A big thanks go to the storytellers and donors for making it happen. We also are grateful for the support from the UBC Alumni Relations offices and external organizations in helping spread the word about the book. Our appreciation was shown at a special Preview & Celebration night held on 2017 Nov 16.At the official book launch on February 15, 2018, we asked for everyone’s help to broadcast the legacy of Walter Gage as far & wide as possible.
- If you haven’t done so, please purchase a book either online from Amazon.ca or in person at UBC Bookstore.
- Consider ordering several copies for family and friends as gifts.
- Share the Age of Gage story with folks in your personal and professional network.
- Let them know if they purchase a book, net proceeds go to providing copies as prizes to students who best exemplify the qualities of Walter Gage and as gifts to those at UBC who might be best positioned to recognize and preserve his legacy.
- Add your review on Amazon.ca. More reviews increase the book’s recommendations ranking.
Let’s continue to be enGAGED!